Friday, March 26, 2010

Need another Lifestyle change!

You know every time that I lost large amounts of weight it was because of a lifestyle change and not in the diet portion. From growing up and moving out, leaving the country, moving to another state other than my home state, the ending of a relationship, and the beginning of a new one. I've gone from my average 180 lbs. @ 5'4" to my heaviest 214 lbs. then currently  at 140 lbs. My goal is to start toning up for the summer, lose about 25-35 pound while creating a better person. Today I started writing down my short term goals and long term goals. You know when books and all sorts of advice tell you to write down your goals because it's a healthy, effective aid. Not until this moment I believe so. I looked back through all my hardships and realized that I actually do this exercise and didn't even know it. I'm sure I've pulled out several notebooks with different tid-bits and all this time I never thought that exercise was worth while or that I wouldn't be perfect at it. That 'Flickr" stereotypical, I carry around my Moleskine and write my feelings kind of perfect. Back on subject, writing down short-term goals and long terms goals really does help even if you're going to throw away that piece of paper. It may be the law of attraction, but no one ever knows.

0 comments:

Post a Comment