Monday, December 5, 2011

Let's Try This Again...

Okay...finally! I cannot explain in words how elated I am to have a laptop again! In reality, I didn't really miss all the technology, because I used my phone most of the time to surf the net. The only thing I missed was an actual keyboard so that I can type all day and all night about get rid of all these ideas in my head; almost like a pensive. Maybe anyone who reads this post will rethink that it is not a closed blog. I know I made false promises on both my blogs, but it really is hard to keep up something when you don't actually have the equipment to back it up. I now have a phone, a camera, and computer. I'm still all ears to suggestions or just a big mouth and you get to read everything I write. Enjoy!...again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment