Sunday, July 31, 2011

REAL Before and After!

I am never ashamed to show these pictures because i was very fortunate to have loving and caring friends that never picked on me because of my size. I adored my parents because they enjoyed me in their lives, but in no way did they encourage me to have my lifestyle. That's another psychological post. This has been a transformation of 2 years due to diet and lifestyle changes due to particular events. Ask away...
I am on the left with the navy blue and orange logo t-shirt.

This is me now. This is after a 8 month stint in Japan where I ran 2.25 miles a day and had a very limited cuisine of Japanese Food. And after moving from Japan to Florida. Then, following a divorce, so I literally had no means of obtaining food. Now to a better road of recovery by consuming the Chinese diet...well, Taiwanese. And doing swimming, mixed martial arts, and Boxing with Tony in North Miami Beach. I love the new me, but improving everyday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment