Monday, May 24, 2010

5 Fast Fixes for a Stronger Relationship - Love Sex on Shine

5 Fast Fixes for a Stronger Relationship - Love Sex on Shine

I fell off the wagon again with my partner and I'm having such a hard time to face the truth as well as change. I need to change the way I face life. I'm scared and I blame everything and everyone except myself. Step one is to actually go back and take that damn test that I'm supposed to do. I just keep talking about it and not doing it. Okay this has little to do with the post. All in all I need to focus on staying happy for myself because it's like hair. If the scalp is not healthy neither is your lovely locks. And I want my boyfriend and I to stay healthy. Hopefully this helps us become a little stronger, even though it's more for me. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment