Sunday, May 2, 2010

I'm Starting a Veggie Container Garden!

After growing some specific herbal medicine from seeds I've suddenly got the green thumb. Myself trying to be the jack of all trades did have an interest in Horticulture. Especially when I was studying at Texas A&M University. Of course, myself got in the way of myself and never pursued it. I should have believed I could do it because I did run across someone when I worked at Aveda, that had an awesome job. OH! I just remembered I have a plan page (short term/long term goals). I think I wrote about it in a previous post. See, how I'm trying to master just about everything and seek the best information on how to do the oddest things. Back on topic. Since working at The Home Depot, I go there on my mini-breaks and look at something new. The plants that I have thus far are: blueberry, stevia, bell pepper, and spinach. The seeds that I have already germinated and are ready for pots are: snow peas, carrots, jalapeƱos, and zucchini (black beauty). I have a day off tomorrow that I will spend gardening and creating a new page on this blog to update my progress and post up pictures. I'm really excited about this new project.

On another note. I have been working out consistently and have seen results. This weekend I relaxed a bit and had some alcohol, again very bad for the body, although some might argue about wine. I have a book on that! Almost everything how-to, lol. I'll have to research wines soon. The whole point was...I will try and convert some workout videos here or try to find the best way for you to reach them. As you know I do not like any traditional workouts so lately I've been working out with Callanetics and an Introduction to Belly Dance. The first visible results were my arms, upper torso and legs. Hopefully I'll be posting up a calender. I already have pictures and video. I still haven't worked myself lazy beach bum self to do Jillian's 30 Day Shred. Instead I'm doing cardio with Women's Health Total Body in 10. I love it and it's a lot of the same things in every exercise routine even Jillian's. Okay this post content is surpassing the subject line content. Peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment