Monday, July 26, 2010

Find a Bra Your Size!

I don't how to explain how excited I am to be introduced to a place where I can actually feel like a woman. A problem area for me has always been my small breast. Head on over to Lula Lu to check out their complete line of 32 AAA bras. I'm not that size nor do I shun anyone for being small, but I think I found a new place to order bras that look, feel and give me something extra while still remaining feminine. If I ever looked at the proportion of anyones' body we all have the same bone density and we do have to stay within a certain range. My weight has never been a match, but that is my goal. I believe that my breasts would look more proportionate if my body (back, rib, chest area) were smaller. That being said, I'm lucky to have found the humor in all this help for enhancing and being happy with what I do have. I came across this video while doing research on how at my age I can deal with what I was given. After hours of research this made me laugh and is actually helpful...

Underwear:
How To Make Your Breasts Look Bigger

0 comments:

Post a Comment