Wednesday, July 21, 2010

On Hiatus

I've been pretty much out of the loop since my computer has broken down. I was convinced to find a phone to do all of my blogging needs. I'm sure that is out of the question. I have also have no camera, so I have been doing the last posts via cell phone. The most positive thing to come out of this ordeal would be that
a) I found a new job
b) I've been paying a lot more attention to my container gardening. Which in fact, I have created a 4-pepper container garden complete with coleus and pentas! I'll have to post the picture via phone.
And thirdly, I have been doing a lot more reading and dove again into the paths of enlightenment and entitlement. By entitlement I mean that I've read a book called "Princess: You Know Who You Are." Although, the book is more intended for humor purposes I believe it has lots of truths. Like how all women are they're own sugar mamas. Partially because we are the only ones who ever know are true needs, we know ourselves better than anyone else. So how can we sit here and pretend to be princesses when the people who we expect to pamper us don't really know how to do it our way at all; the old me would snap if something wasn't done to my expectations. Instead, I should take that negative sentence out of my head and replace it with a thought or act of love or kindness. I also have to think, only I could have done it the way I like it. (Remember: No Expectations, they ruin everything). 
Recently I have been lashing out at the hands that feed me and I still have yet to figure out the root of me being evil. So included in my readings were a lot of things about Doshas and the Ayurveda practices. Perhaps following the recommendations for my dosha will help keep me in balance with anger and patience. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment